11 Things in My Life
1. I watch Dawson’s Creek casually when I’m working on the computer.
2. I hate living at home, but I’m looking forward to moving.
3. I dream about running away to the beach and staying there all day, reading, writing and drawing.
4. I don’t miss college and I don’t miss Ashland: I miss the simplicity.
5. I just found my foutain pen and have fallen in love with it again.
6. I am totally digging this professional, working thing. I’m such an office slut.
7. I have no real concrete goals in life.
8. I’m falling in and out of all of my phsycially destructive behaviors since coming home.
9. I have a plumbing exam on Friday.
10. I wish I had money to buy a canvas, I really want to paint again.
11. My father and I are building me a studio in our new house.
I’m tagging Erica (pvflaggirl), Candace (Candance21), Isaac (netnerd) and Jacqui (_robot_heart_)