1. Do you wear green on St. Patrick’s Day?
Having a birthday on St. Patrick’s Day, I have hidden from the traditional trappings of being born on said day.� If I wear green, it’s a coincidence.� But, as I get older, I would like to wear more green.
2. Have you ever found a four-leaf clover?
Once or twice.� I love genetic mutants.
3. Do you pinch people who don’t wear green on St. Patrick’s Day?
My pinches leave bruises, so no.
4. What’s the luckiest thing that’s ever happened to you?
Not being killed skidding across four lanes of traffic on a busy highway, and having no damage to the car.
5. What’s the most unlucky thing that’s ever happened to you?
Every time I’ve stuck my foot in my mouth.
6. Have you ever made or eaten anything dyed green for St. Patrick’s Day?
Every birthday treat, ever.
7. Leprechauns – charming or scary?
8. Have you ever seen the Leprechaun horror movies?
I have not.
9. When’s the last time you saw a rainbow?
A few days ago, when it was starting to get deceptively warm.
10. What would you do with the gold at the end of the rainbow?
Pay my bills and pay the capital on a framing shop of my own.