Hello, and welcome to this week’s Friday 5! Please copy these questions to your webspace. Answer them there, then leave a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Please don’t forget to link us from your website!
- What are the coolest and ugliest tattoos you’ve ever seen?
The coolest? I really like Kat Von D’s style, she is fabulous at using the tattoo needle like a pencil (I love pencil drawings), as opposed to using it like a marker outliner.
The worst? Lemme put it this way, if you are paying only double-digits for substantial ink, there’s a reason why. Good art is expensive.
- Have you ever had a meal in which squid ink was an ingredient? How was it?
I have not, but I would love to try squid ink linguine.
- Are you one of those people who has a favorite pen, or one of those people who just uses whatever’s at hand? What’re your favorite pens like?
Go figure, I’m a picky pen user. But I love pens. Love, love, love them!
For drawing, there is nothing the old standard, Bic.
Currently, for writing, I like a liquid or a gel ink pen. I don’t find that ballpoint pen ink leaves a bold enough line. Here are my current favorites: the Uniball Vision, Pilot V Razor, and the Uniball Signo 207.
- There’s a box of colored markers on the table, and someone tells everyone assembled to grab one. If you have first pick, what do you take?
- Have you ever written on a wall in a public place?
I have not, but I think I might make it a goal on my next 101 in 1001 challenge.
Thanks for participating, and have a permanent weekend!