It’s Friday, I have two weeks of laundry to do, and 8+ hours of group work ahead of me for my capstone class. In a little over a week, it will all be over, and I’ll pretty much effectively know whether or not I’ll graduate in December.
So, that being said, onwards! To the Friday5!
- Besides on a sandwich, what’s your favorite use of peanut butter?
On pretty much everything. I love it in sauce for ribs, on chicken satay as a dip, on fruit, as peanut butter sauce on ice cream, and in smoothies.
- What are your feelings about pudding?
Mostly “meh.” I get weirded out by the skin it forms. It totally clouds my enjoyment.
- What’s the best use for peas?
As concrete filler for mashed potatoes.
- Where can you go for a really good dish of mashed potatoes?
Any place that pretty much whips them into creamy, buttery, fluffy peaks, and covers them in salty chicken gravy.
- Besides gum (that’s too easy!), what’s the worst food you’ve ever had stuck in your hair?
I haven’t gotten food products specifically stuck in my hair, but I get lipgloss in it all the time, and it makes me dadgum crazy!